Thank you from your winner – Hannah!

Students, we want to hear from you too! Click here to go to your profile survey and tell us what you think for a chance to win a £20 voucher!

We asked Hannah to tell us about winning I’m a Scientist, and here is what she said…

What a great experience this has been! The I’m a Scientist competition is great fun and definitely a challenge I’d recommend to my colleagues.

I really want to thank everyone who voted for me and for all the great questions you all asked. It wasn’t easy trying to answer all the questions but I hope everyone managed to get something from the online chats. It means a lot to me to have won this because outreach and working with young people is something I really enjoying doing.

I also want to thank the other scientists in the Space Exploration zone. I honestly thought I had no chance of winning because you all have such interesting jobs and the students obviously took great interest in your work.

Finally a big thank you to the organisers of I’m a Scientist who work incredibly hard behind the scenes making sure the chats run smoothly and make sure every class gets a chance to talk to the scientists.

I’m incredibly proud to have been a part of this competition and I can’t wait to spend the winnings on an exciting space-themed outreach project!

Many thanks,
Hannah

Posted on March 22, 2017 by modmichaela in News. Leave a comment.