The Space Exploration Zone is funded by the UK Space Agency.
Hannah Sargeant | PhD Student, The Open University
Finding useful stuff in soil on the Moon to help humans live and explore on other planets.
Stephen Pulker | Principal Mechanical Architect, Airbus Defence and Space
I’m building a robot to send to Mars.
Lucy Kissick | PhD Student, University of Oxford
I look at rocks on Mars to search for signs of alien life.
Phil Sutton | Technical Tutor in Physics, Loughborough University
I use super computers and the spacecraft CASSINI to create models of Saturn’s rings to find out how moons and even planets might form.
Rochelle Velho | Postdoctoral, Heart of England NHS Trust
Looking after astronauts practicing to be on Mars…
- Barnsley Academy, South Yorkshire
- Berkshire College of Agriculture, Berkshire
- Bluecoat Academy, Nottinghamshire
- Burnside Business and Enterprise College, Tyne and Wear
- Darlington School of Maths and Science, County Durham
- Dinglewell Junior School, Gloucestershire
- Lark Rise Academy, Bedfordshire
- Mallaig High School, Hertfordshire
- Merton Park Primary School, London
- Park Lane Learning Trust, West Yorkshire
- Saint Benedict Catholic Voluntary Academy, Derbyshire
- Saxilby Church of England Primary School, Lincolnshire
- Simon Balle All-Through School, Derbyshire
- Smithycroft Secondary School, Glasgow
- Walker Technology College, Tyne and Wear
- Woodlands School, Derbyshire